1. Patients with chronic renal failureGenerally, patients with chronic renal fai...Read more
In summer, the temperature rises straight, making people feel dry. For normal p...Read more
Dried mulberryAccording to Chinese medicine, mulberry is acid sweet, slightly co...Read more
Long term continuous leakage of urine proteins may have toxic effects on glomer...Read more
Nephrotic syndrome (nephrotic syndrome, NS) refers to a group of clinical symptoms, including large amount of proteinuria, edema, hypoalbuminemia, hyperlipidemia. Clinical features: three high rate one low rate, namely the massive proteinuria (3.5 g/d ), edema, hyperlipidemia, low plasma protein (30 g/L). Serious illness can have serous cavity effusion, anuria.Classification of diseases
Primary: caused by kidney disease itself, more than 90%;
Secondary: caused by kidney disease outside, such as: purpura nephritis, systemic lupus erythematosus (sle), and hepatitis associated nephritis, etc.
Congenital: associated with genetic disease, it’s rare.
1. The immune response: circulating immune complex deposition and primary immune complex formation.
2. Inflammation response: mononuclear macrophages, neutrophils, eosinophils, platelet and inflammatory mediators violat kidney. Eventually lead to glomerular filtration membrane molecules barrier and charge barrier is damaged.
1. Edema: different degree of edema, usually is the first symptoms of nephrotic syndrome, often insidious onset, severe cases have very serous cavity effusion.
2. Less urine, often less than 400 ml per day, or even anuresis.
3. Before the onset of the common upper respiratory infections, skin infections and other infection history.
4. The symptom usually have tired, anorexia, pale, spirit is dispirited and so on.
5. Most of the blood pressure is normal, a few have high blood pressure.
Purify pathogeny and inducement; Eliminate edema, reduce blood pressure; Reduce proteinuria and even disappear; Increased plasma albumin, reduce hyperlipidemia; Protect renal function and avoid recurrence.
What are the symptoms of nephrotic syndrome
1. A lot of albuminuria is a sign of nephrotic syndrome, the main ingredient contain albumin, plasma proteins and other ingredients, glomerular basement membrane permeability change is the basic reason of proteinuria
Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome1. Allergic purpura nephritis: usually occurs in teenagers, there are typical skin purpura, may be accompanied by joint pain, abdominal pain.
1, Sodium intake:With edema should be into a low salt diet, in order to avoid aggravating oedema, generally the salt intake not more than 2g per day,avoid pickled food, use less alkali and MSG, subsided dropsy,when plasma protein close to normal, can resume normal eating.